2013年4月10日星期三

APPRECIATION LETTER



 捷报频传呀,我校继一月分IELTS考获 8 分之后,三月IELTS考试班的同学又获佳绩,同时这位内向寡言的Shyam还发来感谢信给JERSON 老师呢。


Dear Jerson,


I want to express my sincere gratitude for all the efforts you have taken during my preparation for IELTS exams.  Your excellent teaching skill has helped me tremendously to clear this exam.


I appreciate you being stern and letting me know what I am doing wrong along with giving my ways I can correct my mistakes.


This is a significant achievement for me, and my thanks to your hard working efforts to achieve the goal. Without your helpfulness and directness, I wouldn’t have got the following score in IELTS exam:


Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking
Overall
7.5
8
7
7
7.5
 

I whole heartedly thank Jerson and all the staff’s at ASTA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY for the difference they made in my life. I will forever cherish my time with you all and remain indebted.



Yours Truly,


 Shyam Kishore Mukundan 

没有评论:

发表评论